Tuesday 4 December 2012

A Crochet Christmas


Last year I found this cute pattern on ravelry, but alas, I didn't know how to crochet. As soon as I learned how, I couldn't wait to make these little Christmas lights for my house!

Yay! Holidaaaaays!

The pattern is really simple and it's not a bad first project if you want to learn how to crochet. I didn't follow the pattern exactly (because I'm impatient and twitchy handed), but I'm really happy with how they turned out. What do you think?





Hugs and poops,

Nichole

8 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :)
      I'm still learning. Your mom helped a lot!

      Delete
  2. Those are amazing!
    I'm crazy jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! You're too sweet! I'm missing a few... they got taken by a cat burglar.

      Delete
  3. Oscar would like to eat those

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can make him some toys! I don't want him to eat the yarn though. Danger.

      Delete
  4. They turned out great! and look pretty cute on the puppy :)
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claudia! My hands are hurtin'!
      Oz wasn't impressed, but it was too cute to resist.

      Delete