Friday 28 December 2012

Friday Finds - Fancy No-Pants-y Edition

30% Off Sale & Free 2-Day Shipping at ModCloth
My addiction to ModCloth continues to be a problem to my wallet, but a proud supporter of my fantabulous wardrobe. Today is the last day of their fancy sale on sale items! I perused through all of the items and picked out my top three favorite things (they all turned out to be dresses), so above you will find my pants-less choices to bring in the new year.


This camera bag from Janine King Designs is rocking my socks right now. My socks don't know much about camera bags, but I love that they only use faux leather to make their bags, and that there are limited quantities of each item, so you're basically guaranteed something unique. :)


I've been singing the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles theme song ever since I found this awesome mug cozy on Schmutzerella's Crafts. It's a free crochet pattern, so you can make your very own (and choose your favorite turtle's color)! Michelangelo has always been my favorite!

I hope that everyone is having a great day! In the comment section, please let me know what you'd like to see more of in the new year. I love getting your feeback and I read every email and comment. Welcome to all of the new readers and subscribers :)

Hugs and poops,

Nichole

2 comments:

  1. He's my fav too :)

    As for what you write, I like your posts. I like that your blog is interesting but also lots of pics, since I spent too much time online my attention span is low for a lot of writing in a row unless it's a really good story.

    Sooo... keep doing what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mel :)

      I think that Donatello is a close second, but Michelangelo always prevails!

      Delete