Tuesday 8 January 2013

Beautifully Bun Freezing


It is freaking freezing cold outside! My buns are officially frozen.

Don't you just love my stylish boots? I was actually wearing a nice outfit underneath my winter apparel, but I didn't snap any pictures. It's really hard for me to get any outfit pictures because the only person I have to take photos is Boyfriend, and though the man is wonderful in almost every way, he lacks a creative eye.



I often wonder what it would be like to live in a place without snow - especially when I have to shovel out the car - but the snow is so beautiful, it's kind of hard to resist; making snowmen is too much fun to do without! You do need to be careful while making them at my house though, because with two dogs the backyard is kind of like a poo minefield.



I guess I'll just have to settle for a nice warm meal until the weather heats up :)

Hope everyone is having a loverly day!

Hugs and poops,

Nichole

1 comment: