Friday 8 February 2013

Cream Cheese Brownies



My post the other day had me craving brownies like crazy, so I finally gave in to the temptation and made a batch of cream cheese icing covered brownies. Yup, I went there. What's the point in eating junk food if you're not going to go all out, right?

I started out with Alicia's recipe and changed it up a little bit.

Here's what you need:



Mix the melted butter and honey together in a bowl. Add the cocoa and mix until you have a smooth goop. Now mix in the flour (I used whole wheat), eggs and vanilla. Plop the goo into a glass oven safe pan on 350 degrees for about twenty minutes (or until you can poke a tooth pick in the middle and have it come out clean).



Just mix all of the icing ingredients together and poof! Delicious icing!

Try to resist icing the brownies until after they have cooled.

Now get ready...



And eat!







They didn't last long in my house...

Hugs ans poops,

Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment