Friday 15 February 2013

Friday Finds

Dress - ShopRuche.com
I love the bright colours in this dress. I feel like it would make up for the fact that my skin is a pasty translucent colour.

Dino Necklace - Little Lamp
Look at this little dino! I fell in love with this as soon as I saw it, but I went insane over the rest of the stuff in Little Lamp Sculpture's shop. Check out the Pig in a Blanket!

Key Ring - Paradise Findings
I love this ring. I think it's really beautiful and detailed, but yet I wouldn't be afraid to wear it. The quality seems really nice too, so even less chance of my clumsy curse hurting it!

Sheep Brooche - Ovejita Be!
I've said this before, but my friend Teresa and her boyfriend Miguel make the cutest little creations! This little sheep brooche has captured my heart this week, but I actually own a little polka dotted sheep friend (that was sent to me c/o Ovejita Be!) that I love to pieces. The craftsmanship, the quality and the intricate stitching that goes into each little thing is mind boggling! If you're interested in seeing the brooche I currently own, there will be a Wonderful Wardrobe post this weekend featuring the little guy.

Headboard - Headboard Haven1
I'm drooling over this headboard that I found on Etsy. Boyfriend and I went headboard shopping last year, but didn't end up buying anything because I couldn't find anything I liked (that also matched our budget). I really like how this is made using reclaimed wood, and how rough yet pretty it looks.

I hope that everyone has an absolutely amazing weekend filled with fun adventures, lovely people, and cheesecake! If you don't like cheesecake, replace it with something of equal or greater deliciousness!

Hugs and poops,

Nichole

1 comment: