Tuesday 26 February 2013

Lazy Day Lounging

Tunic - Hempwear
Leggings - ModCloth
Brooch - Hungry Designs
Today when I got home from work I went into lazy mode. Boyfriend and I got a pizza for supper, then played around with the stinkies - actually, Oz and Holly got a well needed bath the other day, so they smell even better than I do!

Sometimes the best days are the ones where you sit back and really take a look at what you've got going for you. Lately I've been feeling overwhelmed by the amount of housework I need to do, but I'm going to take a few breaths, burp a few pizza winds and get them done because I feel like doing them (instead of forcing myself to do a bunch of stuff until I get twitchy and angry).

Does anyone else get completely overwhelmed when they have a bunch of stuff to do? It's a good problem to have, really. :)

Hugs and poops,

Nichole

3 comments:

  1. Yup. I go into "stress mode" sometimes, where I am super productive, but super stressed out. I need to do that when school is really intense, as it was a few weeks ago. My muscles are still tense because of it!!

    Puppies are cute though :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog too! I can't speak your language, but your pictures are beautiful and the blog is easy to get around :)
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete