Tuesday 19 February 2013

Thank You Mr. Oreo





Today I woke up with the means. I've mentioned this before, but just to recap, the means are when you feel really cranky and kind of angry. I had no reason to be this way, but there is no reasoning with the means... once they've got you in their grasp, you're sunk.

So I went to work, sat in my cube, and silently thought angry, punchy thoughts about everyone who fake laughed or said something irritating. Like a good little ogre in her cave, I miniacally planned ways to pee in their proverbial soup, all morning.

Yup, it was one of those days.

Then lunch time came, I hung out with some of the girls, laughed, and caught snippets of Days of Our Lives.


Sometimes to cure the means all you need are some laughs and an Oreo pudding.

Hugs and poops,

Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment