Tuesday 30 April 2013

Weekend Review - S'more Castle Please

 photo photo2_zpscabb1d39.jpg

 photo image6_zps100326b8.jpeg

 photo image7_zps79ac9ad3.jpeg

 photo image9_zpsb96a3678.jpeg

 photo image10_zpsd98d6ba0.jpeg

Ahhhh, what a relaxing weekend!

On Saturday Boyfriend and I went on a bit of an adveture with Rhyder and Claudia. We all had some errands to run, so we did them together. We then had a huge BBQ feast and a little camp fire. Claudia had never had s'mores before, so of course I had to force feed her one (and I may have snuck a couple in too). Oz and Holly were lurking around the fire like hungry sharks, just waiting for us to drop marshmallows and graham crackers - sorry puppers, but no chocolate for you guys!

I've been trying to catch up on my Castle episodes over the past week, so I had a couch day on Sunday. Is there anything more perfect than a day spent with Nathan Fillion?

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Hugs and poops,

Nichole

1 comment: