Friday 17 May 2013

Friday Finds

Gold Bumble Bee Bobby Pins - Elizabeth Perry
 I love these bumble bee bobby pins! Maybe real bees would see these and stay outta my hair.
Infinite Scarf - Under10USD
 Can you have enough heart patterned things in your wardrobe? I'm going with no.
Paper Boat Bottle Necklace - 13th Psyche Shop by Vhea
 I know I've featured a lot of bottle necklaces on Friday Finds, but I just love them! Look how cute this paper boat necklace is!
Mountain Rings - CliveRoddy
 I grew up in a place surrounded by beautiful mountains, so these rings make me super homesick! I'd love to have one!

Odd One Owl - ModCloth
I love this sweater! It will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine...

Happy weekend everyone! I hope your days are filled with delicious gumdrops and sunshine!

Hugs and poops,

Nichole

3 comments:

  1. Love the rings. I too miss Cb a lot. The heart scarf is amazing. I sadly very very little (if any) heart print clothing. We need to go shopping and change that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My wardrobe is filled with heart prints! I'll heart you up anytime you want!

      Delete
  2. those bobby pins are adorable!

    ReplyDelete