Sunday 12 May 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

 photo SL380169_zps29089a7e.jpg

 photo SL380154_zps9328f9ea.jpg

Happy Mother's Day to all of the mommies, grand-mommies and fur-mommies out there!

I'm so lucky to have my mom in my life! Thanks for not killing me when I've given you ample motive and opportunity, and for always being supportive, even when I make no sense. Without you, my head would probably float off of my shoulders and into the clouds.

I was also lucky enough to have a Nanny who was like a second mother to me. She may not be on this earth anymore, but she helped to shape who I am today and will always be a part of my life. Thanks for teaching me how to be just the right amount of crazy, Nan.

I hope everyone out there is having a lovely day!

Hugs and poops,

Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment