Friday 28 June 2013

Friday Finds

Dawn To Something Sunglasses -ModCloth
These remind me of advertisements and movies from the 70's, I think they're great!

Vintage 60's Retro Black Sunglasses - House Of Hades
Simple and beautiful, I love these black heart shaped sunglasses. Who can go wrong with a pair of little black shades?

Vintage Saphira 4155 Made in Germany Sunglasses - Comodos87

These shades are super unique and sophisticated. I hereby deem them 'movie star chique".

Pinup Rhinestone and Red Bow Heart Shaped Sunglasses - Jucy Lucy
Hearts with rhinestones!? Yes please.


The Tortoise and the Glare Sunglasses - ModCloth
I really like the unique shape of these frames.

Red Cat Eye Frame Sunglasses - American Deadstock
I'm so glad that cat eye frames are coming back in style because it means they're easier to find. Love these red frames.

Red Heart Shaped Sunglasses - Anna Jeanette
These are by far my favorite choice of the week!

Wire Wrapped Cat Wearing Sunglasses - 1ofAkinds
I found these while I was hunting for sunglasses on Etsy and I thought they were too cute not to share!

Since the summer days are finally here, I thought it would be nice to find some fancy pants sunglasses. I hope everyone has a lovely Canada Day Weekend!

Hugs and poops,

Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment