Tuesday 30 July 2013

Weekend Review


The hightlights of a very lovely weekend:

- My friend Claudia just bought her first house (congratulations Claudia!!!), which called for some celebratory champagne sipping, toasting, and of course, the dreaded painting. Myself, Boyfriend, Rhyder and Claudia all spent the weekend putting things together, cleaning and getting paint all over ourselves.

- SIPPER-SAURUS! My bestie and I love dinosaurs (especially t-rex's and velociraptors), so when I saw this I immediately snapped a picture and sent it to her. She moved away back in the beginning of June and I've been missing her terribly. When I see little things like this that remind me of her my day gets brighter.

- I kill all things green and leafy, so imagine my surprise when I saw this beautiful lilly in one of my pots. I grew something beautiful! My nan would be so proud (until she took a peek at the rest of my house plants)!

How was your weekend?

Hugs and poops,

Nichole

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for all your help!!! You guys are the best! :)

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete