Wednesday 24 October 2012

Avoidance = 1, Nichole = 0

I suck at blogging.

I don't know if anyone else goes through this, but I am going to explain why I currently write one measly entry a year and pretend that nobody else is good at blogging either. Hooray for denial!

Problemo Numero Uno:

My brain is broken. I get distracted by everything. Everything.
I'll sit down to write something or post a picture, but then a piece of dust will sparkle in the light and I have to go chase it.

Problem Two:

I like napping.

The whole point of starting a blog was to journal semi daily and attempt to be social (in the least social way possible). The current plan is to post pictures of things and words; glitter dust be damned! So, off I go to learn how to work the internet and put things in places on blog spaces.

*I am standing in a triumphant pose, be supportive*

Hugs and poops,

Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment