Sunday 18 November 2012

Eww Days


I stink. You should try it, it's great. After getting running some errands, confusing my friend and his girlfriend with my awkwardness, and eating a bunch of food that can only be described as 'cavity inducing', I am finally going to go get cleaned up. For whatever reason, on days when I have a bunch of running around to do, I always skip the morning shower and wait until the evening to wash the gunk off my body. In my mind it makes sense; I'm cleaning away all of the sweat and chore cooties so that I can be clean, refreshed and not prone to slime-ing up my bed sheets. Try not to get too hot and bothered here folks, remember that I'm taken!

What does everyone else do to celebrate a productive day?

Hugs and poops,

Nichole



No comments:

Post a Comment