Sunday 18 November 2012

Photobombed By A One Eyed Kitty


I was trying to get a few pictures of the cup cozy I just made, but it's almost impossible to take pictures of something when a cat doesn't want you to. In this situation, I usually end up with a mess made of whatever I was trying to photograph, and a bunch of blurry pictures of my cats butt (which I have graciously left out of this post. You're welcome).

Over the last week I've been learning how to crochet. It's really given me a whole lot more respect for the ladies I used to see knitting and crocheting at craft fairs. It's easy to tie some yarn into a bunch of knots, but it's super hard to make it look good!

I've been wanting to focus more on sewing, crocheting, crafting and doing more things for myself. I've become pretty accustomed to buying clothing from stores, getting pre-made bread at the grocery and especially ordering take-out. It's quick and easy to take things for granted. My new goal is to be more self-sufficient, and to appreciate the 'little' things much more. Oh, and also to add more glitter to everything, everywhere.

I guess I'll get started on this as soon as my cat gives me permission.




Hugs and poops,

Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment