Thursday 8 November 2012

Rainy Thursday


I love the rain! There's nothing like watching the rain drops hit the window while cuddling up with the furballs. I think I may have doubled my body weight due to hot chocolate consumption, but that's healthy, right? Yea, that's healthy. You can't feel guilty about doing nothing on rainy days because they are just too perfect for napping. Nobody can fault you there. I don't know if anyone out there reads this blog, but I've been having a lot of fun posting and building on to it. If anyone is out there, what would you like to read more about? I'd love some feedback.

I hope everyone is having a great day :)

Hugs and poops,

Nichole

3 comments:

  1. I think your blog is very entertaining. Don't change a thing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mel! I think you might be biased - being my sis in law - but I really appreciate that people are playing along with me and reading.

      Delete
    2. Eh, I don't do biased too much. I am trained to be as unbiased as possible, you see (psych degree, research, blah blah blah). I would read your blog anyway, but I wouldn't outright lie about it's quality :)

      Delete