Saturday 5 January 2013

Liebster Fever


My lovely friend Stephanie over at Life, Actually nominated me for a Liebster Award. When you're done love spamming Stephanie in her comments section (wait until you see her dog Walter, I want to cuddle the heck out of him), take a look at the rest of this post.

******

So, here are the rules for said award:

1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.

It's basically like those email questionnaires I used to do when I was in junior high. I love me a good flashback!

Here goes:

11 Facts about me:

1. I add -asaurus rex to the end of almost every word.
2. I like animals more than I like most people I've met.
3. My favorite season is fall.
4.
I fed my boyfriend tofu stir-fry for an entire year and told him it was chicken.
5. I will add glitter to almost anything.
6. I laugh at inappropriate things all of the time.
7. I want to sit down and listen to Joss Wheadon talk about his ideas... forever.
8. I'm really messy. It's disturbing how messy I am.
9. My three female role models are my mom, and my two cousins Vickie and Heidi.
10. It annoys me that pineapple popsicles don't come in the boxes anymore.
11. I dip my french fries in ice cream. I know...I know.

Stephanie's Questions for me:
1. What's your favorite TV show (past or present)?
Seasons 1-3 of Buffy and Firefly
... and Grimm.
2. Do you have a degree? If so, what was your major?
I have a BFA in Theatre
3. Do you have any pets? If so, what?
Two mixed dogs named Oz and Holly, and a mixed cat, Harvey.
4. What is your favorite type drink (alcholic or non-alcoholic)?
Chocolate milk!
5. What is your favorite hobby?
I like doing anything crafty that involves creating something.
6. Do you have a significant other or kids...or both?
I have a stinky boyfriend who I love. No kids.
7. What is your favorite night out (or in)?
Friday nights with my furballs eating snacks and watching Grimm.
8. What is your job?
I'm an invoice clerk.
9. What type of books do you like to read?
I love anything by Mary Roach... and also smutty novels.
10. What is your favorite memory from 2012?
Meeting Harvey for the first time.
                                                     11. What do you like to do when you go out with the girls (ladies night!)?
                                                                                                           Staying in and laughing at everything.

Now, I nominate ALL OF YOU GUYS!
Answer these questions in the comment section below (if you have a blog, post them there as well!):

1. What is the funniest thing you've ever seen?
2. Chocolate or chips?
3. What is the best invention ever made?
4. Books or movies?
5. What's your favortie passtime?
6. In your opinion, should magazines be photoshopped?
7. What's the best gift you've ever been given?
8. What's the best gift you've ever given?
9. What was your favorite toy growing up?
10. Fiction or non-fiction?
11. What makes you happiest?

******

Phew! That's a long post! Thanks for reading the whole thing if you've gotten this far! I hope to see lots of comments! I'd love to know more about you guys and what it is that you like to read most about!

It's a beautifully snowy day here today, I hope that everyone is enjoying their Saturday!

Hugs and poops,

Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment