I don't photoshop my pictures. Well, okay, if you see words and little bomb men in my photos, I probably added them using editing softwear, but what I mean to say is that I never airbrush away 'flaws' and loose hairs. When I look down with my head I get extra chins; if I sit down my tummy turns into rolls; and when I laugh I get wrinkles in my face. I think people need to see this stuff, because for a long time I thought there were women and men out there who didn't have those things.
I also don't like 'fake smiling' for pictures. I smile a lot because I'm happy, but I was alone in my living room, lying on a hard floor when I took this picture... not smile inducing. I just wanted some plain pictures of myself with no makeup and no expressions to show you guys what my momma gave me.
I've decided that if I'm going to blog about my life, I want to include pictures like this because it's what I look like most of the time. So here you go world! This is what I look like with no makeup, no pretty dresses and no glitter!
Underneath all of the patterned dresses and funny faces, this is who I am :)
Here are some random facts about me that will probably keep me out of a Marthe Stewart magazine:
- I only wash my hair maybe twice a week.
- I used to think that my digestive system was run by gummi bears that I ate, so I wouldn't chew them. I still don't.
- I have a mild addiction to Kraft Dinner.
- I've never been drunk and don't plan to be, but people often think I am because I'm so awkward in social situations.
- I hate cleaning. Hate. I will start cleaning, get frustrated, and leave piles of things in the corner of the room. This drives Boyfriend crazy.
- I used to get made fun of for having a big eyes, so I would keep them slightly closed to make them seem smaller. I still catch myself doing it when I'm around people I don't know very well.
- I have a fear of robots and zombies, and their respective apocalypses.
- When I get uncomfortable in a social situation I make weird faces and sounds. This is not a lie. The people at my office think I'm insane.
So there! Now you guys know me a little better, and I realize exactly why the people at my office call me 'special'.
I couldn't end this post without adding pictures of my furry roommates. Holly wouldn't pose; she just kept licking the camera.
Hugs and poops,