Sunday 3 February 2013

Early Birthday Food Baby


My birthday is still a week away, but since my sister won't be able to hang out with me that day we went out for supper last night. My sister is really funny, so she's always great to spend time with.


I was enjoying my time so much that I didn't even notice myself eating the equivalent of a loaf of bread and a block of cheese. If you haven't had the spinach dip at Boston Pizza yet, I recommend it! I basically inhaled the whole thing, creating a very bloated belly for my food baby to live in.



On the 11th I'll be twenty-seven years old. Eep! Where did all of that time go? Lately I've been thinking a lot about big choices you have to make in life, and wondering exactly how I've made them in the past, and what I plan to do in the future.

It's all very overwhelming to me, but one day at a time, right?

I hope that everyone is having a happy and fun weekend! I recommend getting yourself a food baby and snuggling a doggy while you watch a movie. That's what I did last night :)

Hugs and poops,

Nichole

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I love hanging out with my sister. :)

    ReplyDelete