Friday 8 March 2013

Friday Finds

Blouse - ShopRuche.com
You might not be able to see them, but there are tiny flamingos all over this blouse!

Ring - Holly Presley
I am in love with this Harry Potter themed ring! I think it's a really clever and cute design. This would definitely be a great gift idea for a Harry Potter fan *hint hint*

Beginning To See The Spotlights Dress - ModCloth
I'm a big fan of polka dots and colours, so this dress is right up my alley!

Tights - Nylon Journal
LOVE THESE!

Jumper - Ovejita Be!
Look how cute this little brooch is! His name is Jumper :)

Marquee Lights - Junk Art Gypsyz
I'd love to have lights like these in my house! I've always really liked old signs and lights.

Bubble Bath - AJSweetSoap
Hot fudge bubble bath!? Sign me up! I bet this smells awesome!

Hugs and poops,

Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment