Friday 15 March 2013

Friday Finds

Daylight Gleam Pewter Flats - Ruche ( Shop Sale )
Would I pretend to be a magical princess every time I wear these shoes? Hells yes. They look really cute and comfy, AND they're actually on sale!!
Love Spell Bottle Necklace - Scarlett Garnet Jewelry
This tiny little bottle actually has a bunch of meaningful ingredients inside that inspire love and happiness. I think I'll order ten.

Moon Phase Silver Stud Earrings - Misluo
You probably already know that I love the moon, so these earrings obviously must be mine! If you head on over to Blue Eyed Night Owl, they are doing a giveaway in which these are the prize!

Barking Key Chain
I found this whilst I was parusing Pinterest. If you lose your keys often, like I do, this little guy would be fun to have. All you do is clap your hands and the little doggy barks until you find him. I kind of wish my dogs would do this, but they're usually the ones who caused the distraction that made me lose mine in the first place.



I couldn't find the original source of this one, but I had to share it because it cracked me up! How cute is this!? I always lose my flash drives, but how could I possibly lose a cute little piglet!?

Happy weekend everyone!

I hope it's off to a great start :)

Hugs and poops,

Nichole

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I've seen those piggies before!!! :D
    They make me smile! I also love the necklace and the doggie keychain!

    ReplyDelete