Monday 18 March 2013

Weekend Review


First of all, HAPPY BELATED ST. PADDY'S DAY!

This weekend was actually pretty jam packed! Friday night I had a nice little hermit evening for myself that included popcorn and Grimm. If you haven't seen this show before, and you are a fan of fairy tales and monster-esque stories, I recommend it! It's definitely my favorite show on TV right now.

On Saturday myself and Claudia adventured out into to world for some random shop hopping and female bonding. What ended up happening was me stuffing myself with food and spending money like I was playing Monopoly. Hooray! That night I went to a friend's party and somehow managed to put more food in my face. I'm noticing a trend here... Nichole + Food = No more food. Your tasty morsels aren't safe around me, friends!

I also did this:



Gorgeous, isn't it?

Bruises are like a fine wine; they get better with time. It took a day or so for this bad boy to get all of those fun rainbow colours, but I think it's going to rank pretty high on my 'best bruises' list.

Sunday was all about cheesy Paddy's Day movies (Leprechaun 3, I'm talkin' bout chu), great friends and, you guessed it, more food. I think I'll just roll myself to work on Tuesday. Hopefully I'll fit into my chair!

I hope you all had a great Paddy's Day weekend!

Hugs and poops,

Nichole

5 comments:

  1. yikes! how did you get that bruise?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy Torraville3/18/2013 10:07 pm

    Only you Nichole, only you :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouchies!!! That looks like it hurt! I hit my leg last summer really hard on the side of our bed, and I damaged my nerves or something, it was all tingly for a long time. It finally healed recently. I have a scar now.

    ReplyDelete