I've said this a million times before, but the best weekends are the ones where you end up doing random but simple things.
- Upon realizing that I've gained an inch around my waist, I naturally decided to go on a diet to become a famous model. That lasted about ten minutes before I slipped into a blissful few days of eating cheesecake and spending time with people who love me and make me feel beautiful no matter how many inches I gain on my waist.
- Finally felt well enough to take Oz and Holly out for a really nice walk. I now have some lovely calluses on my hands because they took me for a walk instead.
- Woke up this morning and got breakfast in bed delivered to me by Boyfriend.
- Tried to make some melted crayon art on canvas... I'm pretty I gave myself a crayon tattoo. Also, does anyone have any tips for getting crayon off a hardwood floor? I should have taken some pictures of the end result, because it was hilariously hideous.
- Frightened another pharmacist by trying to be friendly, but being creepy instead. Are there classes I can take to fix this?
- The car started leaking some kind of car juice, so we brought it to a garage. Oddly enough, the guy at the counter had no idea what car juice was.
I hope that everyone had a great weekend!
Hugs and poops,