Sunday 16 June 2013

Friday Finds - Sunday Edition

Red Rose Ring - Beauty Spot
I love everything about this ring! It looks so simple, but the little details make it extra special.

Knuckle Rings - Lyndy Lou Designs
I'm on a knuckle ring kick lately. I really like how they look!

Moon Necklace - Fantasticgift
Another moon-y piece of jewellry that caught my eye. I can't help but fall for this stuff!

Batman Trilogy Posters - Poster Explosion
I'm a huge Batman fan, and I loved the newest trilogy, so when I saw these minimalist posters I immediately started searching for places in my house to hang them.

Purr Happiness Tights - ModCloth
Bah! How could such a simple thing make me so happy!? Love these tights. They sing to my inner cat lady.

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend! I had the stomach flu, so there was nothing pretty about how I spent my time, but I'm feeling much better now!

Hugs and poops,

Nichole

1 comment: