I dissapeared for a while there, but I'm back!
Over the past couple weeks life has been crazy bananas busy. So here are some highlights:
- I got my hairs cut, so now I can see. I don't know if I'm mentioned this before, but I'm basically in love with my hair stylist, Julie. Every time I go there I leave after laughing, yaking and getting dolled up, what's not to love?
- I got the world's most painful and angry pimple. The picture doesn't do it justice, guys, this thing was a monster. It's gone now, but it left a lovely little scar so that I'll never forget our time together.
- My friend Tanya left the office for bigger and brighter things. I miss her every freaking day! On her last day, we went out for lunch and each came back with a buttload of cupkcakes from this really cute sweet shop. Can you say 'bad influence'?
- My very best friend in the whole wide world moved away on Sunday. I spent the whole weekend helping her stuff her car with unnatural amounts of things (while crying every time she turned around). She and her fiance are like family to me, so I may have to follow them to Toronto. If you guys are reading this, the joke's over, come back now...
- I've been keeping up with exercising on the elliptial. I've lost two and a bit inches from my waiste. You can't really see the difference, but I'm feeling a lot stronger lately, and much healthier.
- My Momma-in-law came out for a visit and brought Boyfriend's nanny and cousin too. Their visit was really fun, but we ate more food than should be physically possible.
- Holly's birthday was on May 15th! We didn't do anything fancy-schmancy to celebrate, but she got lots of kisses and treats, so I think it was a day well done.
I'm going to try much harder to blog during busy times, but I'm a lazy, lazy lady, and bed time seems like so much more fun than playing on the computer after a long day.
How have you spent the last couple of weeks?
Hugs and poops,