Thursday 22 November 2012

'Tis the Season Sale!



Remember how I said I was on a budget? Smudget.

Over at ModCloth they're having their annual 'Tis the Season Sale. Select items are 50% off, but only until November 25th! I just bought so much stuff that I feel dizzy! Looks like Santa's coming early for me this year (and he used my Visa card).

Most of my wardrobe is from ModCloth; I'm a bit enamored. If you see anything that catches your eye let me know! I'd love some style advice from anyone who'd like to give it. I've pictured some of my favorite items from their virtual shelves above (some of which are included in this sale!), so let me know yours!

Don't forget that the cut off date for international shipping is coming up soon, so if you have any shopping to do before the holidays, time to get it done! Like a bandaid, remember, quick and as painless as possible!

Hugs and poops,

Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment