Sunday 9 December 2012

Don't Be Impatient, It Makes Things Foamy


Today I wanted to throw a pyrex dish out of a window, but I didn't.

A while back I found this really awesome recipe that I wanted to try out. Yesterday I finally had the inspiration to try it out... but I'm so impatient. Instead of reading the directions I just started throwing things in a pot. Anyway, I ended up with foam. The recipe was not for foam, but apparently recipe + impatient, hungry Nichole = foam.

I finally read the directions and now the recipe seems to have worked *fingers and toes crossed*! I'll be sharing it tomorrow. If anyone out there is wondering how to mess up a very simple recipe, or curious about how to make foam, just let me know; I've got all the answers.

Hope everyone is having a lovely day!

Hugs and poops,

Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment