Friday 14 December 2012

Friday Finds


I love this paper from Please Note. It's really fun, colorful, and it makes me hungry...



I'm a sucker for bold print dresses, especially this heart pattern one from ShopRuche.com.
You know what kindergarten teachers look like in movies? That's what my closet looks like; bright, bold patterns and colors everywhere.



ELEPHANT PANTS!


I love this necklace from ModCloth. Oooo, shiny.



      This sweater from OASAP looks so comfortable. I'll be so sad when leggings and long sweaters like this aren't cool anymore and you won't be able to find them anywhere.



Last, but not least, is this Alice in Wonderland themed bracelet from Tina Tarnoff. I really wish it was a ring, it's so beautiful.

Anyhoo, happy Friday everyone!

Hugs and poops,

Nichole

2 comments:

  1. Ohh I love that red sweater! You're right - it looks so comfortable. Have a fabulous weekend!
    Isn’t That Charming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too! Thanks for stopping by again! :)
      Hopefully we both find something as cozy as this sweater over the weekend~

      Delete