Thursday 14 March 2013

Rainy Day Wears

Dress - Rosie The Rebel (also available through ModCloth)
Tights - Forever 21
Sweater - Garage
It's raining! I absolutely love the rain, especially this time of year because it washes away all of the snow that has been scum-ified by the plows and salt trucks. I can't wait to be able to leave the house without tons of layers on (although I do love the snow when there's lots of it to play in).

I think I scared away the co-worker that I was trying to befriend. She seems to be a little bit skiddish and quiet around me. Maybe my awkwardness is contagious or fear inducing. I'm not giving up, but I am accepting applicatons for friendship via email *cough* loner *cough*. Here are the qualifications for friendshipery: must like animals; enjoy laughing; not be crazy. It also helps if you tend to make strange noises instead of answering questions... because I do that all of the time.

Hugs and poops,

Nichole

9 comments:

  1. Cute outfit!!! When it rains here, it's OMGRAIN and you can't stand outside without getting DRENCHED. :)

    It finally stopped raining yesterday, after some intense rain storms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard about the crazy rain! Good thing you guys are up high!

      Delete
    2. Yes, and we had more rain this weekend too. There was a landslide on our road, it's now only one lane :S

      Delete
  2. I like your boots! Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have some rainy days this week too, your boots are so cute!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teresa!!
      You need a pair with little sheep on them :)

      Delete
  4. It must be impossible to get sad because of rainy weather when you have boots like those. They're amazing<3

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Yea, it's pretty hard not to enjoy the rain when I get to splash around in those babies!

      Delete