Friday 26 April 2013

Friday Finds

Indoor Owl Planter - Claylicious
Even though I'm terrible at keeping plants alive, I love them! I've been looking around for fun planters like this one.

Sterling Silver Tribal Heart Hoop Earrings - Lotus Handmade Hoops
Aren't these hoops beautiful? This designer is great!

Shape It Up Dress - ModCloth
I love this dress from ModCloth, and it's on sale! I always feel like I'm getting away with something when I get awesome pieces on sale.

Ceramic Pig Planter - Fruit Fly Pie
More planters that I'm in love with. Who can resist piggy themed decor?

Gamer Jewelry Cufflinks - Bazinga Jewellery
Even if you don't play a lot of Playstation, you have to admit that these cufflinks are awesome! I can definitely see me wearing them on my collar.

Mini Plant Jewelry - Charms N Thingz
I've seen tiny plants used in jewelry before, but these caught my eye. I love how easy they are to take care of and what a great conversation starter they would be.

I hope everyone has a delightful and adventurous weekend planned!

Hugs and poops,

Nichole

4 comments:

  1. That dress from ModCloth is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    Lots of cute stuff. I love the cufflinks!! and the store has lots of other cool ones :)
    Thanks for sharing!
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is lovely! Also, if game related jewelry tickles your fancy, I have this friend who has an Etsy shop called Reset Buttons. She makes some nifty stuff out of controller buttons and other things! http://www.etsy.com/shop/resetbuttons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm going to check it out right now!

      Delete