Sunday 4 November 2012

Won't You Be My Neighbor?


It's here! About a month ago I ordered this dress from ModCloth, and it arrived at my door on Friday. I was really excited to order it because not only did I love the look, but it's one of only so many that will be made. The dress was designed by Elsie Larson of A Beautiful Mess and sold exclusively on ModCloth. I'm obviously no model, but I wanted to show it off a little bit because it's proof that you can start off very small and achieve your dreams. Elsie started a personal blog in 2008 just to share photos with family and friends, and to sell some of her art work. Now her site gets millions of viewers every month, she's designed two clothing lines, opened her own store and started a bunch more projects with her team. If that's not a kick in the pants to put a little effort into something, I don't know what is. I hope everyone is having a great lazy Sunday! :)

Hugs and poops,

Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment