Thursday 11 April 2013

Modern Day Romance


If I watch this video one more time my computer might explode.

If you watch Girls you know all about Charlie and Marnie's on again off again relationship, and even though they are just two characters on a show, I think there's a lot of reality in them. I know that I very easily fall into old habits when it comes to my relationships with people. I have a really hard time letting someone go once I love them.

Watching the different relationships on Girls has got me thinking about romance in my own life, and in modern day. Things often don't play out the way they do on TV or movies, but that doesn't mean that the same type things don't happen. I have memories that will stay with me until the end of time, but would they be romantic to someone else? What about heartbreaking? Does this beautiful dialogue, perfect moment happy ending stuff really happen? I hope it does, because watching this really makes me smile.

:)

Hugs and poops,

Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment