Friday 12 July 2013

Friday Finds - Favorties Edition!


So today I thought I'd do Friday Finds a little bit different than usual (since I hadn't spent much time shopping around the internet this week). Above I've listed a few of my favorite products that I'm using right now. I don't know if anyone else does this, but I'll become a little obsessed with certain products at a time. These are my current obsessions:

1. Avon brightening concealer - This concealer is great for covering up those random spots that want to jump off of your face and say 'hello!' to everyone. Death to the spots! To get the concealer onto the brush you have to twist the bottom of the wand. This took me a couple of tries to get used to, so I sprayed concealer all over myself the first go around.

2. O.P.I's Bond Girl Series nail varnishes. I bought almost every colour of this stuff! It has a rough texture to it when it dries, which takes a little getting used to, but it dries super fast and has a beautiful shine and color.

3. Avon's Flawless BB Cream. Last year I went on a mad hunt for a foundation that would give me buildable coverage, but not make me feel as though I'd just dipped my face in mud. This BB cream gives a nice coverage, has lots of different shades for skin tone, and doesn't feel heavy on your skin. Please note: a little goes a long way with this stuff, so don't slap a bunch of it on your face right away!

4. The Body Shop's Aloe Calming Toner. I use this stuff to wipe down my face before I put my moisturizer on in the mornings and nights. It's really gentle on my skin, makes it feel clean and smooth, and gets all of the leftover gunk off my face.

5. The Naked 2 Palette. It seems like every colour in this palette will make any skin tone look like a million bucks. Sometimes I'm too lazy to actually put time into my makeup, so I just slap a couple of colours on my eye lids and go; with these shades, it always looks like I made the effort!

I hope everyone has a sunshine-y weekend!

Hugs and poops,

Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment