This weekend I figured out exactly how much I can eat without being able to move comfortably. What an amazing problem to have! This was actually a pretty jam packed weekend, here are the highlights:
- Friday was a holiday, so Boyfriend and I used our combined powers to clean up the house a little bit. There's no way I can describe to you how big of a job that was. I'm a PIG.
- After cleaning and not killing ourselves or eachother, we met up with Rhyder and Claudia for a day of video games, hot chocolate and turkey sandwiches. What is it about hanging out with friends that makes you eat like you're starving?
- I ran into two old friends who I was really excited to see, I love it when that happens! I also ran into my cousin and his girlfriend (who I'm basically in love with), wich was really nice.
- Saturday was scary because it was sandwiched between two holidays. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this before, but people seem to go insane when they can't shop for a day or two, and they feel the need to shop A LOT right before and after those days. The crowds were huge and I swear that people were buying things up like they were preparing for the appocalypse.
- March 31st is my best friend's birthday! Happy birthday Marissa, I love you long time! We went out for wings and had a great time. Our friend's girlfriend was really sweet about me awkwardly talking about how pretty she is and telling stories about me peeing my pants.
- I woke up to hidden chocolate all over the house this morning. Boyfriend is really sweet and indulges my favorite childhood traditions :)
I hope everyone else out there had a great weekend too!
Hugs and poops,